Friday, March 30, 2007

A little dip to test the waters...

It has taken several months to ease myself into the idea of blogging. This is essentially a very public activity, and for most of my life, my thoughts have been very private & exist only in my head. This blog is meant to record the bits & pieces of knitting, crochet & craftwork that goes on in my life, and document my growth as a creative person. It will be a place where I see beauty & inspiration. It is a reason to use those cool buttons as I participate in knit-a-longs and stash reduction projects. It is my entry into the knitting/crochet blog world, my little carved out space in this community where knitters are well-read, savvy, and maybe, just a little geeky like me. Really looking forward to the journey ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you go girl! :) - sharks