Monday, November 12, 2007

Surfing eBay in the wee hours

Well folks, this is what happens when I can't get to sleep cos the little one is inventing some new form of kick-gymnastics in my tummy. Started randomly surfing eBay and found a store selling the Turkish tatting threads that I love so much. And because I have to blame someone / something, I blame the wonderful seller of Demi's & Julie's Crochet Heaven for being so responsive and nice, and uhhh.... I blame the pregnancy hormones.

Here are the results of my insanity - all 27 balls of them. They are gorgeous & I'm torn between leaving them intact in the ziploc bags and never ever using them, or immediately tatting something of each color... arggh.

Peaches

DSC_1957_r1

Blues

DSC_1958_r1

Pinks


DSC_1960_r1

Purples


DSC_1964_r1


Yellows & Black

DSC_1966_r1

Greens

DSC_1968_r1

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

What a great find! I like Altin Basak as well. Another favorite is Hakelgarn.